Open-Market Operations in a Model of Regulated, Insured Intermediaries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 88 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preston J. Miller & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1979. "The CBO's policy analysis: an unquestionable misuse of a questionable theory," Staff Report 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Bryant, 1980. "Bank collapse and depression," Staff Report 56, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Bryant, 1980. "The competitive provision of fiat money," Staff Report 48, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Bryant, 1980. "Shocks, learning, and persistence," Staff Report 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Bryant, 1978. "Transactions demand for money," Staff Report 38, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence Sáez & Xianwen Shi, 2004. "Liquidity Pools, Risk Sharing, and Financial Contagion," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-23, February.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 2001. "On Fed watching and central bank transparency in an overlapping generations model," Working Papers 0002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1994. "The effects of monetary policy in a model with reserve requirements," Working Papers 9415, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 1999. "Seigniorage in a neoclassical economy: some computational results," Working Papers 9901, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bittencourt, Manoel & Gupta, Rangan & Stander, Lardo, 2014.
"Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: Theory and empirical evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 194-208.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Rangan Gupta & Lardo Stander, 2013. "Tax evasion, financial development and inflation: theory and empirical evidence," Working Papers 201316, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Antoine Martin, 2002. "Reconciling Bagehot with the Fed's response to Sept. 11," Research Working Paper RWP 02-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.