The Processing of Primary Commodities: Effects of Developed-Country Tariff Escalation and Developing-Country Export Taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 87 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005.
"Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
05-wp407, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp407, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19518, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hecht, Joy E., 1997. "Impacts of tariff escalation on the environment: Literature review and synthesis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1701-1716, October.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tamini, Lota & Ghazalian, Pascal & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Larue, Bruno, 2006. "Domestic support and tariff reductions in the presence of non-tariff barriers: A gravity model for primary and processed agricultural products," MPRA Paper 2743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Wailes, Eric J. & Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Hoffman, Linwood A. & Childs, Nathan W., 2004. "Tariff Escalation: Impacts On U.S. And Global Rice Trade," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20137, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio, 2000. "Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 219-229, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.