On the Observational Inequivalence of Classical and Keynesian Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 87 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward, Sebastian, 1986.
"Are Devaluations Contractionary?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 501-08, August.
- Michael R. Darby & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark W. Plant, 1985.
"Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under Rational Expectations,"
NBER Working Papers
1558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darby, Michael R & Haltiwanger, John C & Plant, Mark W, 1985. "Unemployment Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment under Rational Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 614-37, September.
- Michael R. Darby & John Haltiwanger & Mark Plant, 1984. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under RAtional Expectations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Abel & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1981.
"An Integrated View of Tests of Rationality, Market Efficiency, and the Short-Run Neutrality of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
0726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abel, Andrew B. & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1983. "An integrated view of tests of rationality, market efficiency and the short-run neutrality of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-24.
- B. Dianne Pauls, 1986. "Comovements in aggregate and relative prices: some evidence on neutrality," International Finance Discussion Papers 285, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert P. Flood & Robert J. Hodrick, 1986. "Money and the Open Economy Business Cycle: A Flexible Price Model," NBER Working Papers 1967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Demery & Nigel Duck & Simon Musgrave, 1984. "Unanticipated money growth, output and unemployment in West Germany, 1964—1981," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 244-255, June.
- Gianluca Cubadda & Domenico Mignacca, 1994. "Is Money Neutral? Some Evidence for Italy," International Finance 9410001, EconWPA, revised 09 Nov 1994.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty, and Real Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Lubik & Frank Schorfheide, 2007. "Testing for Indeterminacy: An Application to U.S. Monetary Policy: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 530-533, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.