The Demand for Money and the Term Structure of Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 87 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 1980.
"Currency Substitution and the Semand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
190, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D & Choudhri, Ehsan U, 1982. "Currency Substitution and the Demand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 48-57, February.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
- G. S. Laumas, 1983. "The Demand for Money in the Recent Period," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 1-5, Jan-Mar.
- Ahmed, Mansur, 2007. "Cointegration, Error Correction and the Demand for Money in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 21026, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2009.
- Haider, Adnan & Jan, Asad & Hyder, Kalim, 2012. "On the (IR) Relevance of Monetary Aggregate Targeting in Pakistan: An Eclectic View," MPRA Paper 43422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozge Akinci, 2003. "Modeling the Demand for Currency Issued in Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25.
- Blommestein, H.J. & Palm, F.C., 1979. "The aggregate demand for money in the Netherlands : a new look at a study of the Bank of the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- SHAHEENA NISAR & NAHEED AsLAM, 1983. "The Demand for Money and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 97-116.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2007. "Energy taxes as a signaling device: An empirical analysis of consumer preferences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 29-38, January.
- James Boughton, 1992. "International comparisons of money demand," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 323-343, October.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2004. "Energy Taxes as a Signaling Device: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Preferences," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 646, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.