Market "Efficiency" in a Market with Heterogeneous Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 86 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcello Galeotti & Franco Gori, 1993. "Multiple patterns in the dynamics of a stock market model," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 39-58, September.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2012.
"Heterogeneous gain learning and the dynamics of asset prices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 424-445.
- Blake LeBaron, 2010. "Heterogeneous Gain Learning and the Dynamics of Asset Prices," Working Papers 29, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Dec 2010.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Ping Zhang, 2002.
"Asset prices and informed traders' abilities: evidence from experimental asset markets,"
2002-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 2004. "Asset prices and informed traders' abilities: Evidence from experimental asset markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 609-626, October.
- Wen-Chung Guo & Sy-Ming Guu & Ting-Yun Chang, 2011. "Equilibrium Information Acquisition, Prediction Abilities and Asset Prices," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1979.
"Econometric model and futures markets commodity price forecasting,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
72, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1979. "Econometric model and futures markets commodity price forecasting," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8673v745, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Just, Richard E., 1979.
"Agricultural commodity price forecasting accuracy: futures markets versus commercial econometric models,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt6k44c5zv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Just, Richard E., 1979. "Agricultural commodity price forecasting accuracy: futures markets versus commercial econometric models," CUDARE Working Paper Series 66, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping, 2002. "Market behavior in the presence of divergent and imperfect private information: experimental evidence from Canada, China, and the United States," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 435-450, April.
- Richard M. Levich, 1979. "Analyzing the Accuracy of Foreign Exchange Advisory Services: Theory AndEvidence," NBER Working Papers 0336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.