Public Property and the Effects of Migration upon Other Residents of the Migrants' Countries of Origin and Destination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 85 (1977)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René Weber & Thomas Straubhaar, 1996. "Immigration and the public transfer system: Some empirical evidence for Switzerland," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 330-355, September.
- Stahl CW, 1982. "International labour migration and international development by Charles W. Stahl ; [International Labour Office,] International Migration for Employment Branch," ILO Working Papers 215707, International Labour Organization.
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Hillel, RAPOPORT, 2007.
"Silled migration : the perspectives of developing countries,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2007017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel, 2004. "Skilled migration: the perspective of developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3382, The World Bank.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007. "Skilled Migration: The Perspective of Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2007. "Skilled migration: the perspective of developing countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0710, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Beine, Michel & Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2003.
"Brain Drain and LDCs' Growth: Winners and Losers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gordon M. Myers & Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou, 2000.
"Towards a Better System for Immigration Control,"
dp00-17, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Sep 2000.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- P. Giannoccolo, 2003. "Brain Drain and Fiscal Competition. A theoretical model for the Europe," Working Papers 481, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2012.
"Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taryn Dinkelman & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012. "Migration, congestion externalities, and the evaluation of spatial investments," Working Papers 700, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Gubert, Flore & de Vreyer, Philippe, 2010. "Are there Returns to Migration Experience? An Empirical Analysis Using Data on Return Migrants and Non-Migrants in West Africa," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/5128, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- David Albouy, 2010.
"Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization,"
NBER Working Papers
16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albouy, David, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Gubert, Flore & de Vreyer, Philippe, 2009. "Return Migrants in Western Africa: Characteristics and Labour Market Performance," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4306, Paris Dauphine University.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "Return Migrants in Western Africa: Characteristics and Labour Market Performance," Working Papers DT/2009/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.