Taxation and "Abnormal" International Capital Flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 85 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhar, Ramprasad & Kim, Suk-Joong & Pham, Toan M., 2004. "Exchange rate volatility and its impact on the transaction costs of covered interest rate parity," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 503-525, December.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1983.
"Floating exchange rates, expectations and new information,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 321-336.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "Floating Exchange Rates, Expectations and New Information," NBER Working Papers 1064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nandy, Debarshi K., 2010. "Why do firms denominate bank loans in foreign currencies? Empirical evidence from Canada and U.K," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 577-603, November.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 1997.
"Excess Capital Flows and the Burden of Inflation in Open Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
6064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines, Jr., 1999. "Excess Capital Flows and the Burden of Inflation in Open Economies," NBER Chapters, in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 235-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Hines, James Jr, 2002.
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 28, pages 1935-1995
- Blenman, Lloyd P., 2000. "Non-reversed trades: Further implications for currency trading," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 243-255, July.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Warren Tease, 1987. "Covered interest parity in non-dollar euromarkets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 606-617, December.
- Rajan, Murli & Friedman, Joseph, 1997. "An examination of the impact of country risk on the international portfolio selection decision," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-70.
- Darrel Cohen & Kevin Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1999.
"Inflation and the User Cost of Capital: Does Inflation Still Matter?,"
in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 199-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darrel Cohen & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1997. "Inflation and the User Cost of Capital: Does Inflation Still Matter?," NBER Working Papers 6046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ábel, István & Kóbor, Ádám, 2008.
"Kamatkülönbözet, spekulációs profit és árfolyam-változékonyság
[Interest-rate differentials, speculative capital flows and exchange-rate volatility]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 941-961.
- John H. Makin, 1984. "A Fiscal Framework for Analysis of Interest Rate Behavior in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 1355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.