Household Allocation of Time and Religiosity: Replication and Extension
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 85 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maximo Rossi & Ianina Rossi, 2005.
- Brown, Timothy Tyler, 2009. "Rational praying: The economics of prayer," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 37-44, January.
- Nuno Garoupa & Pedro Pita Barros, 2001.
"An economic theory of church strictness,"
Economics Working Papers
563, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Garza, Pablo Brañas & Neuman, Shoshana, 2003.
"Analyzing Religiosity Within an Economic Framework: The Case of Spanish Catholics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo BraÒas-Garza & Shoshana Neuman, 2004. "Analyzing Religiosity within an Economic Framework: The Case of Spanish Catholics," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 5-22, 03.
- Sander, William, 2002. "Religion and human capital," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 303-307, May.
- Syed Nisar Hussain Hamdani & Eatzaz Ahmad, 2002. "Towards Divine Economics: Some Testable Propositions," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 609-626.
- Ian Smith & John Sawkins, 2003. "The economics of regional variation in religious attendance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(14), pages 1577-1588.
- Bruno S. Frey und Matthias Benz, . "Ökonomie und Psychologie: eine Übersicht," IEW - Working Papers 092, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Matthias Benz, . "From Imperialism to Inspiration: A Survey of Economics and Psychology," IEW - Working Papers 118, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Donald Cox & Oded Stark, 1996. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Demonstration Effect," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 329., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004.
"On the Demand for Grandchildren: Tied Transfers and the Demonstration Effect,"
158, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2005. "On the demand for grandchildren: tied transfers and the demonstration effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1665-1697, September.
- Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded, 2004. "On The Demand For Grandchildren: Tied Transfers And The Demonstration Effect," Discussion Papers 18751, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Johan Graafland & Corrie Mazereeuw-Van Der Duijn Schouten, 2007. "The Heavenly Calculus and Socially Responsible Business Conduct: An Explorative Study among Executives," De Economist, Springer, vol. 155(2), pages 161-181, June.
- Guido Heineck, 2001. "The Determinants of Church Attendance and Religious Human Capital in Germany: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- S. Brock Blomberg & Thomas DeLeire & Gregory D. Hess, 2006. "The (After) Life-Cycle Theory of Religious Contributions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1854, CESifo Group Munich.
- Smith, Vincent H. & Kehoe, Michael R. & Cremer, Mary E., 1995. "The private provision of public goods: Altruism and voluntary giving," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 107-126, September.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2012. "Global financial crisis: dharmic transgressions and solutions," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 55-80, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.