Destabilizing Speculation: A General Equilibrium Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 84 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sweeney, Richard J., 1997. "Do central banks lose on foreign-exchange intervention? A review article," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1667-1684, December.
- Dean Taylor, 1980. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market or, Bet Against the Central Bank," UCLA Economics Working Papers 185, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Frank McCormick, 1979. "A simple model of the welfare effects of central bank intervention in the foreign exchange market," International Finance Discussion Papers 147, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Mandel & Vladimír Tomšík, 2011. "Regulation of the Banking Sector From the Economic Theory´s Point of View," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 58-81.
- Sweeney, R. J., 2000. "Does the Fed beat the foreign-exchange market?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 665-694, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.