The Theory of Welfare Cost Measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laferrière, Richard, 1983. "Une étude sélective des mesures de bien-être d’un individu," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 325-343, juin.
- Just, Richard E. & Gilligan, Daniel O., 1998. "Compensating Variation Without Apology? Willingness-To-Pay And The Failure Of Integrability," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20814, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- Robledo, Julio R. & Wagener, Andreas, 2007. "No spurious welfare gains from taxation: A further argument for the equivalent variation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 325-330, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Harvey S. Rosen, 1980. "Will the Real Excess Burden Please Stand Up? (Or, Seven Measures in Search of a Concept)," NBER Working Papers 0495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loehman, Edna T., 1991. "Alternative Measures of Benefit for Nonmarket Goods Which are Substitutes or Complements for Market Goods," Working Papers 115913, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.