Family Structures and Family Values in the Theory of Income Distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Robinson, 1983. "Social Security and Physical Capital: An Interpretation of the Evidence, Lessons and Outlook," UCLA Economics Working Papers 307, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1976.
NBER Working Papers
0145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1977. "An Economic Analysis of Children's Health and Intellectual Development," NBER Working Papers 0180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volker Grossmann & Panu Poutvaara, 2005.
"Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1515, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Pareto-Improving Bequest Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 2277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grossman, Volker & Poutvaara, Panu, 2009. "Pareto-improving bequest taxation," Munich Reprints in Economics 20438, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1978. "Children's Health and the Family," NBER Working Papers 0256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano, 2012.
"Private monetary transfers and altruism: an empirical investigation on Italian families,"
36423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Aldieri & Damiano Fiorillo, 2012. "Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families," Discussion Papers 12_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Claudia D. Goldin & Donald O. Parsons, 1981. "Economic Well-Being and Child Labor: The Inter action of Family and Industry," NBER Working Papers 0707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Areendam Chanda, 2002. "Can Skill Biased Technological Progress Have a Role in the Decline of the Savings Rate?," Macroeconomics 0202004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.