Strategic Considerations in the Richardson Model of Arms Races
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 83 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995.
"A dynamic model of capital and arms accumulation,"
CEMA Working Papers
80, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- J. Paul Dunne & María D.C. García-Alonso & Paul Levine & Ron P. Smith, 2006.
"Managing asymmetric conflict,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 183-208, April.
- Anna Larsson Seim & Anders Akerman, 2012.
"The Global Arms Trade Network 1950-2007,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_055, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2003.
"Military spending and stochastic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 153-170, October.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Resource Wars and Confiscation Risk," OxCarre Working Papers 097, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Seiglie, Carlos & Liu, Peter C., 2002. "Arms races in the developing world: some policy implications," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(7-8), pages 693-705, November.
- Christos Kollias & Kleanthis Sirakoulis, 2002. "Arms Racing and the Costs of Arms Imports: A Stochastic Model," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 137-143.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1995. "Theorizing About Conflict," UCLA Economics Working Papers 727, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Levine, Paul & Smith, Ron, 1997. "The arms trade and the stability of regional arms races," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 631-654.
- Robert Ayanian, 1986. "Nuclear consequences of the welfare state," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 201-222, January.
- José Jurado Sánchez, 2012. "¿Se financió la defensa a costa del gasto social y la economía en el siglo XX? El dilema cañones versus mantequilla," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 203(4), pages 89-117, December.
- Murray Wolfson, 1987. "A theorem on the existence of zones of initiation and deterrence in Intriligator-Brito arms race models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 291-297, August.
- Li, Anpeng, 2012. "Nuclear Arms Race and Environment," MPRA Paper 43883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mike Felgenhauer, 2007. "A sheriff, two bullets and three problems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 347-362, March.
- Michael Intriligator & Dagobert Brito, 1981. "Nuclear proliferation and the probability of nuclear war," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 247-260, January.
- Cheng-Te Lee, 2007. "A New Explanation of Arms Races in the Third World: A Differential Game Model," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 3(2), pages 161-176, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.