Some Principles of Inflationary Finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 82 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (Part I, March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Uribe, 1995.
"Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
509, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uribe, Martin, 1997. "Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 185-202, September.
- Liviatan, Nissan, 2002. "The paradox of indexed money substitutes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 199-202, April.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "Active And Passive Seigniorage Revenues: The Case For Turkey 1970-1997," Macroeconomics 0503010, EconWPA.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2006.
"Speculative hyperinflations: when can we rule them out?,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0607, Banco de Espa�a.
- Oscar J. Arce, 2006. "Speculative Hyperinflations: When Can We Rule Them Out?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 376, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere, 2001. "When Should Bank Regulation Favor the Wealthy?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 327-337, July.
- Renu Kohli & Kenneth Kletzer, 2001. "Financial Repression and Exchange Rate Management in Developing Countries: Theory and Empirical Evidence for India," IMF Working Papers 01/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Vegh, Carlos A., 1995. "Inflationary finance and currency substitution in a public finance framework," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 679-693, October.
- Kildegaard, Arne & Williams, Pete, 2002. "Banks, systematic risk, and industrial concentration: theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 345-358, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.