Some Principles of Inflationary Finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 82 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (Part I, March-April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "Active And Passive Seigniorage Revenues: The Case For Turkey 1970-1997," Macroeconomics 0503010, EconWPA.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere, 2001. "When Should Bank Regulation Favor the Wealthy?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 327-337, July.
- Uribe, Martin, 1997.
"Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 185-202, September.
- Martin Uribe, 1995. "Hysteresis in a simple model of currency substitution," International Finance Discussion Papers 509, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Renu Kohli & Kenneth Kletzer, 2001. "Financial Repression and Exchange Rate Management in Developing Countries: Theory and Empirical Evidence for India," IMF Working Papers 01/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Liviatan, Nissan, 2002. "The paradox of indexed money substitutes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 199-202, April.
- Vegh, Carlos A., 1995. "Inflationary finance and currency substitution in a public finance framework," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 679-693, October.
- Kildegaard, Arne & Williams, Pete, 2002. "Banks, systematic risk, and industrial concentration: theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 345-358, April.
- Óscar J. Arce, 2006.
"Speculative hyperinflations: when can we rule them out?,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0607, Banco de Espa�a.
- Oscar J. Arce, 2006. "Speculative Hyperinflations: When Can We Rule Them Out?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 376, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.