Currency Depreciation, Hoarding, and Relative Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 81 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (July-Aug.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez, 1990.
"The External Effects of Public Sector Deficits,"
CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo.
70, Universidad del CEMA.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote, 1988. "Exchange Rate Devaluation: A Monetary Model and Empirical Investigation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 181-187, Apr-Jun.
- Andrew Feltenstein & David Lebow & Anne Sibert, 1986.
"An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: an intertemporal model with an application,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
273, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Lebow, David & Sibert, Anne, 1988. "An analysis of the welfare implications of alternative exchange rate regimes: An intertemporal model with an application," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 611-629.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1975. "Tipo de Cambio y Política Fiscal en un Difundido Modelo de Comercio Internacional," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 12(37), pages 3-20.
- Parviz Asheghian & William G. Foote & Reza Saidi, 1991. "Determinants of LDC Devaluation Decisions: An Exploratory Investigation of Devaluation in Brazil," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 491-497, Oct-Dec.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hugo Albornoz, 1987. "Procesos de Endeudamiento Externo y Ajuste de Precios," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 24(73), pages 319-330.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1979. "Exchange rate policy and the dual role of exchange rate movements in international adjustment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 16-26.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.