Profitability of Monopolization by Vertical Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 79 (1971)
Issue (Month): 4 (July-Aug.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larue, B. & Bonroy, O., 2008.
"Seemingly competitive food retail regulations : who do they really help ?,"
200801, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bruno Larue & Olivier Bonroy, 2009. "Seemingly Competitive Food Retail Regulations: Who Do They Really Help?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 305-324, 09.
- Micha Gisser & Mark Allen, 2001. "One Monopoly Is Better Than Two: Antitrust Policy and Microsoft," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 211-225, September.
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 1997. "Open access vs. common carriage in electricity supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 225-238, May.
- Dani Rodrik & Chang-Ho Yoon, 1989. "Strategic Trade Policy When Domestic Firms Compete Against Vertically Integrated Rivals," NBER Working Papers 2916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael G. Jacobides & Lorin M. Hitt, 2001. "Vertical Scope Revisited: Transaction Costs vs Capabilities & Profit Opportunities in Mortgage Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-17, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Richard A. D'Aveni & David J. Ravenscraft & Philip Anderson, 2004. "From corporate strategy to business-level advantage: Relatedness as resource congruence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6-7), pages 365-381.
- Gupta, Barnali & Heywood, John S. & Pal, Debashis, 1995. "Strategic behavior downstream and the incentive to integrate: A spatial model with delivered pricing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 327-334, September.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2006.
"Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices,"
06-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ali HortaÃ§su & Chad Syverson, 2007. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 250-301.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2007. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," NBER Working Papers 12894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali Hortacsu & Chad Syverson, 2008. "Cementing Relationships: Vertical Integration, Foreclosure, Productivity, and Prices," Working Papers 08-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Helen Allen & Grigoria Christodoulou & Stephen Millard, 2006. "Financial infrastructure and corporate governance," Bank of England working papers 316, Bank of England.
- Jain, Amit, 2011. "Connaissance, ressources, concurrence et les frontières de l'entreprise," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/6403 edited by Thiétart, Raymond-Alain, December.
- Sexton, Richard J., 1993. "Noncooperative Game Theory: A Review with Potential Applications to Agricultural Markets," Research Reports 25183, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1998. "Privatwirtschaftliche Koordinierungsstrukturen in vertikal strukturierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der Stromwirtschaft auf Grundlage der neuen Institutionenökonomik," Kiel Working Papers 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Richard S. Higgins, 2009. "Vertical merger: monopolization for downstream quasi-rents," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(3), pages 183-191.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.