A Bargaining Model of the Pure Theory of Public Expenditure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 79 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-Francois, 2007.
"Commitment and matching contributions to public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(9), pages 1664-1683, September.
- Robin Boadway & Zhen Song & Jean-Francois Tremblay, 2006. "Commitment and Matching Contributions to Public Goods," Working Papers 1067, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ley, E., 1993.
"On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition,"
93-27, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Eduardo Ley, 1996. "On the private provision of public goods: a diagrammatic exposition," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Eduardo Ley, 1995. "On the Private Provision of Public Goods: A Diagrammatic Exposition," Public Economics 9503001, EconWPA, revised 15 Jul 1995.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2010. "Fiscal Competition among Regional Governments - Tax Competition, Expenditure Competition and Externalities -," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, 2003.
"On the Frequency of Interior Cournot-Nash Equilibria in a Public Good Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
982, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Wolfgang Peters, 2006. "On the Frequency of Interior Cournot- Nash Equilibria in a Public Good Economy," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(3), pages 401-408, 08.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, 02.
- Chia-Ying Chang & Chien-Chieh Huang & Ping Wang, 2000. "Fight Fire with Fire: A Model of Pollution and Growth with Cooperative Settlement," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2013. "Non-cooperative pollution control in an inter-jurisdictional setting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 783-796.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.