Personal Philanthropic Contributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 78 (1970)
Issue (Month): 6 (Nov.-Dec.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, William B., 1995. "College relations and fund-raising expenditures: Influencing the probability of alumni giving to higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-84, March.
- Syed Nisar Hussain Hamdani & Eatzaz Ahmad & Mahmood Khalid, 2004. "Study of Philanthropic Behaviour in Divine Economics Framework," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 875-894.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"A Theory of Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
0042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl, 2012.
"Modelling charitable donations to an unexpected natural disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 97-110.
- Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl, 2009. "Modelling Charitable Donations to an Unexpected Natural Disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 4424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Brown & Mark N. Harris & Karl Taylor, 2009. "Modelling Charitable Donations to an Unexpected Natural Disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Working Papers 2009015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Borgloh, Sarah, 2008. "What Drives Giving in Extensive Welfare States? The Case of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-123, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Timm Bönke & Nima Massarrat-Mashhadi & Christian Sielaff, 2013.
"Charitable giving in the German welfare state: fiscal incentives and crowding out,"
Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Bönke, Timm & Massarrat-Mashhadi, Nima & Sielaff, Christian, 2010. "Charitable giving in the German welfare state: Fiscal incentives and crowding out," Discussion Papers 2010/30, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.