Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 78 (1970)
Issue (Month): 6 (Nov.-Dec.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
Other versions of this item:
- Barro, Robert J., 1970. "Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money," Scholarly Articles 3451392, Harvard University Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995.
"Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation,"
Cahiers de recherche
9529, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 1999. "Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 333-358, April.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Zink, Helmut, 1993. "Stability problems in hyperinflation models," Discussion Papers, Series 1 268, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Mulligan, Casey B & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1996.
"Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1996. "Adoption of Financial Technologies: Implications for Money Demand and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995. "Adoption of financial technologies: Implications for money demand and monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 134, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hercowitz, Zvi, 1983.
"Anticipated Inflation, the Frequency of Transactions, and the Slope of the Phillips Curve,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 139-54, May.
- Zvi Hercowitz, 1980. "Anticipated Inflation, the Frequency of Transactions, and the Slope of the Phillips Curve," NBER Working Papers 0518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodfriend, Marvin S., 1982.
"An alternate method of estimating the Cagan money demand function in hyperinflation under rational expectations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-57.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1979. "An alternative method of estimating the Cagan money demand function in hyperinflation under rational expectations," Working Paper 79-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Tracy Yue Wang & David Hirshleifer & Bing Han, 2010.
"Investor Overconfidence and the Forward Discount Puzzle,"
2010 Meeting Papers
1201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Han, Bing & Hirshleifer, David & Wang, Tracy Yue, 2005. "Investor Overconfidence and the Forward Discount Puzzle," Working Paper Series 2005-21, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Han, Bing & Hirshleifer, David & Wang, Tracy, 2005. "Investor Overconfidence and the Forward Discount Puzzle," MPRA Paper 6497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mladenovic, Zorica & Petrovic, Pavle, 2010. "Cagan's paradox and money demand in hyperinflation: Revisited at daily frequency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1369-1384, November.
- Tawadros, George B., 2008. "A structural time series test of the monetary model of exchange rates under four big inflations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1216-1224, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.