Aggregation of Labor Inputs in the Economics of Growth and Planning: Experiments with a Two-Level CES Function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 78 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2013.
"Productivity as if Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4494, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2013. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1320, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2012. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1181, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2012. "Productivity as if space mattered: an application to factor markets across China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48930, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cheng, Wenya & Morrow, John & Tacharoen, Kitjawat, 2013. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," MPRA Paper 45743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjorn Raaum, 2010.
"Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1006, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- André Mollick, 2011. "The world elasticity of labor substitution across education levels," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 769-785, December.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & George J. Borjas, 2006. "A Comparative Analysis of the Labor Market Impact of International Migration: Canada, Mexico, and the United States," NBER Working Papers 12327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatsor, Limor, 2012. "Occupational choice: Teacher quality versus teacher quantity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 608-623.
- Jean-Pierre Huiban, 1994. "La relation entre la qualité du facteur travail et son efficacité productive," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 116(5), pages 63-78.
- Abegaz B, 1988. "Manpower requirements models: a synthesis," ILO Working Papers 262967, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.