The Welfare Costs of Content Protection: The Automotive Industry in Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 77 (1969)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan./Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahoo, Anshuman & Shrimali, Gireesh, 2013. "The effectiveness of domestic content criteria in India's Solar Mission," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1470-1480.
- Takacs, Wendy E., 1991. "The high cost of protecting Uruguay's automotive industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 639, The World Bank.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2004:i:24:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pursell, Garry, 2001. "Australia's experience with local content programs in the auto industry - lessons for India and other developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2625, The World Bank.
- Beghin, John C. & Brown, A. Blake & Zaini, M. Hasyim, 1997. "Impact of domestic content requirement on the US tobacco and cigarette industries," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(3), January.
- Takacs, Wendy E., 1992. "How import protection affects the Philippines'motor vehicle industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1035, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.