Federal Reserve Monetary Policy, 1922-33: A Reinterpretation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 73 (1965)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 'A Century of U.S. Central Banking: Goals, Frameworks, Accountability'
by Mark Thoma in Economist's View on 2013-07-10 13:48:26
- Bernanke, Ben S., 2013. "A Century of U.S. Central Banking: Goals, Frameworks, Accountability : a speech at the "The First 100 Years of the Federal Reserve: The Policy Record, Lessons Learned, and Prospects for the Futur," Speech 617, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2013. "The Federal Reserve and Financial Regulation: The First Hundred Years," NBER Working Papers 19292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2013. "A Century of US Central Banking: Goals, Frameworks, Accountability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 3-16, Fall.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2007.
"The FedÕs Reaction to the Stock Market During the Great Depression: Fact or Artefact?,"
Working Paper Series
33-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2008. "The Fed's reaction to the stock market during the great depression: Fact or artefact?," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 164-184, April.
- Charles W. Calomiris, 1993. "Financial Factors in the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 61-85, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.