Advertising and Cigarettes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 70 (1962)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Vitorino, Maria Ana, 2013.
"Brand Capital and Firm Value,"
Working Paper Series
2013-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Sakuma, Akimitsu, 1976. "Equilibrium Pricing and Advertising Strategy in Oligopoly," Hitotsubashi Journal of commerce and management, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 11(1), pages 31-46, June.
- Boyer, Marcel & Kihlstrom, Richard & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979.
"Le calcul économique de la publicité frauduleuse,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(1), pages 46-67, janvier.
- Luis Gutierrez & Carlos Pombo, 2005. "Firm Entry and Productivity Turnovers in Import Substituting Markets: Evidence from the Petrochemical Industry in Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 63, pages 137-185, Julio-Dic.
- Hiroki Tsurumi, 1972. "A Comparison of Alternative Optimal Models of Advertising Expenditures: Stock Adjustment vs. Control Theoretic Approaches Applied to Japanese Pharmaceutical Companies," Working Papers 69, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang, 2001. "A duopolistic model of dynamic competitive advertising," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 213-226, January.
- Sina Henningsen & Rebecca Heuke & Michel Clement, 2011. "Determinants of Advertising Effectiveness: The Development of an International Advertising Elasticity Database and a Meta-Analysis," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 4(2), pages 193-239, December.
- George Donatos, 2004. "Advertising, Anti-smoking Campaign And Cigarette Consumption In Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 3-16.
- Weinem, Michael & Heil, Oliver, 2010. "Pre-entry advertising, entry deterrence and multi-informational signaling," MPRA Paper 35001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.