Advertising and Cigarettes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 70 (1962)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroki Tsurumi, 1972. "A Comparison of Alternative Optimal Models of Advertising Expenditures: Stock Adjustment vs. Control Theoretic Approaches Applied to Japanese Pharmaceutical Companies," Working Papers 69, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Luis Gutierrez & Carlos Pombo, 2005. "Firm Entry and Productivity Turnovers in Import Substituting Markets: Evidence from the Petrochemical Industry in Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 63, pages 137-185, Julio-Dic.
- Boyer, M. & Kihlstrom, R. & Laffont, J.J., 1977.
"Le Calcul Economique de la Publicite Frauduleuse,"
Cahiers de recherche
7707, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- George Donatos, 2004. "Advertising, Anti-smoking Campaign And Cigarette Consumption In Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 3-16.
- Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang, 2001. "A duopolistic model of dynamic competitive advertising," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 213-226, January.
- Weinem, Michael & Heil, Oliver, 2010. "Pre-entry advertising, entry deterrence and multi-informational signaling," MPRA Paper 35001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, .
"Brand Capital and Firm Value,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Vitorino, Maria Ana, 2013. "Brand Capital and Firm Value," Working Paper Series 2013-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, 2013. "Code and data files for "Brand Capital and Firm Value"," Computer Codes 12-71, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Sina Henningsen & Rebecca Heuke & Michel Clement, 2011. "Determinants of Advertising Effectiveness: The Development of an International Advertising Elasticity Database and a Meta-Analysis," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 4(2), pages 193-239, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.