Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 70 (1962)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John A. Sorrentino, Jr. & Andrew B. Whinston, 1975. "Private Resolution of Production Externalities," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 131-142, April.
- Langham, Max R., 1971. "A Theoretical Framework For Viewing Pollution Problems," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), December.
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974.
"The informational size of message spaces,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1997. "The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure: Comment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 617-628, August.
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Green, Jerry, 1976.
"Direct Versus Indirect Remedies for Externalities,"
3204666, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Mekhora, Thamrong & McCann, Laura M.J., 2003. "Rice versus Shrimp Production in Thailand: Is There Really a Conflict?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(01), April.
- Dillon, John L., 1962. "Applications Of Game Theory In Agricultural Economics: Review And Requiem," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 6(02), December.
- Dnes, Antony & Garoupa, Nuno, 2005. "Externality and organizational choice in franchising," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 139-149.
- Terry A. Ferrar & Peter Sassone, 1975. "The Political Economy of Effluent Charges," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 266-273, July.
- Fisher, Anthony C & Peterson, Frederick M, 1976. "The Environment in Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 1-33, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.