The Valuation of Human Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 69 (1961)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Tilling & Marieke Kro & Aki Tsuchiya & John Brazier & Job Exel & Werner Brouwer, 2012.
"Does the EQ-5D Reflect Lost Earnings?,"
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 47-61, January.
- Marieke Krol & Jocé Papenburg & Marc Koopmanschap & Werner Brouwer, 2011. "Do Productivity Costs Matter?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 29(7), pages 601-619, July.
- Tilling, C & Krol, M & Tsuchiya, A & Brazier, J & van Exel, J & Brouwer, W, 2009. "The impact of losses in income due to ill health: does the EQ-5D reflect lost earnings?," MPRA Paper 29837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thakuriah (Vonu), Piyushimita & Persky, Joseph & Soot, Siim & Sriraj, P.S., 2013. "Costs and benefits of employment transportation for low-wage workers: An assessment of job access public transportation services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 31-42.
- Bálint BALOGH, 2013. "How To Measure Human Capital: A Short Review," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 21-36, July.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2011.
"Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5829, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2012. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 406-439.
- Brenda Gannon & Edel Smith & Grace McNally & David P. Finn & Chris Noone & David O’Gorman & Nancy Ruane & Brian E. McGuire, 2011. "Counting The Cost Of Chronic Pain: An Analysis Of Intensive Service Users," Working Papers 1108, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Katharine G. Abraham, 2013. "Expanded Measurement of Economic Activity: Progress and Prospects," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gang Liu, 2013. "Measuring the Stock of Human Capital for International and Inter-temporal Comparisons," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.