Providing for Growth of the Money Supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 65 (1957)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 1996. "Defining the adjusted monetary base in an era of financial change," Working Papers 1996-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008.
"Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange,"
2008-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2010. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 331-344, April.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2007. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Search Theoretic Model of Monetary Exchange," 2007 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1995. "Measuring the policy effects of changes in reserve requirement ratios," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1995. "Should bank reserves earn interest?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 25-33.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1993. "Constructing an alternative measure of changes in reserve requirement ratios," Research Paper 9306, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.