Perfect Competition, Historically Contemplated
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 65 (1957)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael & Irle, Albrecht & Kauschke, Jonas, 2012.
"A statistical equilibrium model of competitive firms,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 136-149.
- Irle, Albrecht & Milaković, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone & Kauschke, Jonas, 2008. "A Statistical Equilibrium Model of Competitive Firms," Economics Working Papers 2008,10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Russell K. Standish & Steve Keen, 2004. "Emergent Effective Collusion in an Economy of Perfectly Rational Competitors," Papers nlin/0411006, arXiv.org.
- Keen, Steve & Standish, Russell, 2006.
"Profit maximization, industry structure, and competition: A critique of neoclassical theory,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 81-85.
- Steve Keen & Russell K. Standish, 2006. "Profit Maximization, Industry Structure, and Competition: A critique of neoclassical theory," Papers nlin/0604061, arXiv.org.
- Malcolm, Bill & Paine, Mark, 2007. "Social benefit cost analysis of Dairy Moving Forward extension activity," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 4(1/2).
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2003. "Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Doan, Tinh & Stevens, Philip, 2012.
"Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(19), pages 1-24.
- Doan, Tinh, 2012. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," MPRA Paper 34254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2011.
"Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2011. "Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition," MPRA Paper 43999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2001. "The Brokerage of Asymmetric Information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 190, Universidad del CEMA.
- Butler, Leslie J. & Burnett, Todd, 1992. "Cooperatives As A Source Of Countervailing Market Power In The California Lamb Market," Research Reports 140053, University of California, Davis, Center for Cooperatives.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2009. "The rise and fall of monopolistic competition revolution," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 29-45, March.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009.
"Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007. "Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation," MPRA Paper 6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Uyarra, E., 2002. "Economic Development and the Competitive Process," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30612, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menudo, Jose M., 2011. "Market Stability in Adam Smith: Competitive Process and Institutions," MPRA Paper 15361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Spatt, Chester, 2003. "Imperfect Competition in Financial Markets: ISLAND versus NASDAQ," IDEI Working Papers 220, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2006.
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A., 2010. "Federalism and optimal allocation across levels of governance," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-09, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.