Perfect Competition, Historically Contemplated
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 65 (1957)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Butler, Leslie J. & Burnett, Todd, 1992. "Cooperatives As A Source Of Countervailing Market Power In The California Lamb Market," Research Reports 140053, University of California, Davis, Center for Cooperatives.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Uyarra, E., 2002. "Economic Development and the Competitive Process," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30612, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2009. "The rise and fall of monopolistic competition revolution," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 29-45, March.
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Old lady charm: a comment," MPRA Paper 39211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007.
"Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation,"
6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- Doan, Tinh & Stevens, Philip, 2012.
"Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(19), pages 1-24.
- Doan, Tinh, 2012. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," MPRA Paper 34254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malcolm, Bill & Paine, Mark, 2007. "Social benefit cost analysis of Dairy Moving Forward extension activity," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 4(1/2).
- Steve Keen & Russell K. Standish, 2006.
"Profit Maximization, Industry Structure, and Competition: A critique of neoclassical theory,"
- Keen, Steve & Standish, Russell, 2006. "Profit maximization, industry structure, and competition: A critique of neoclassical theory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 81-85.
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A., 2010. "Federalism and optimal allocation across levels of governance," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-09, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Russell K. Standish & Steve Keen, 2004. "Emergent Effective Collusion in an Economy of Perfectly Rational Competitors," Papers nlin/0411006, arXiv.org.
- Irle, Albrecht & Milaković, Mishael & Alfarano, Simone & Kauschke, Jonas, 2008.
"A Statistical Equilibrium Model of Competitive Firms,"
Economics Working Papers
2008,10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael & Irle, Albrecht & Kauschke, Jonas, 2012. "A statistical equilibrium model of competitive firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 136-149.
- Menudo, Jose M., 2011. "Market Stability in Adam Smith: Competitive Process and Institutions," MPRA Paper 15361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2011.
"Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2011. "Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition," MPRA Paper 43999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2001. "The Brokerage of Asymmetric Information," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 190, Universidad del CEMA.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2003. "Environmental Taxation and Revenue for Development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Matias Busso & Sebastian Galiani, 2014. "The Causal Effect of Competition on Prices and Quality: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Spatt, Chester, 2003. "Imperfect Competition in Financial Markets: ISLAND versus NASDAQ," IDEI Working Papers 220, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.