Notes on the History of the Giffen Paradox
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 55 (1947)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2007. "Giffen Behavior: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Janusz Szyrmer, 2011. "Sir Robert Giffen Meets Russia in Early 1990s," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-020, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Kris De Jaegher, 2009.
"Asymmetric Substitutability: Theory And Some Applications,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 838-855, October.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher, 2008. "Asymmetric substitutability: theory and some applications," Working Papers 08-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Philippe Mongin, 2005. "On the Confirmation of the Law of Demand," Working Papers hal-00242978, HAL.
- Michael V. White, 2012. "A peculiar Archaeology: Searching for Mr. Giffen’s Behaviour," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 39-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kohli, Ulrich, 1985. "Inverse demand and anti-giffen goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 397-404.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.