The Economic Theory of a Legal Minimum Wage
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 20 (1912)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas C. Leonard, 2005. "Retrospectives: Eugenics and Economics in the Progressive Era," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 207-224, Fall.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "The Minimum Wage in Historical Perspective: Progressive Reformers and the Constitutional Jurisprudence of "Liberty of Contract"," Macroeconomics 9812005, EconWPA.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "Linking the Minimum Wage to Productivity," Macroeconomics 9802015, EconWPA.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 2004. "Exploring the Demographic Factors Affecting Passage of Living Wage Ordinances," Working Papers wp88, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Seccareccia, Mario, 1991. "Salaire minimum, emploi et productivité dans une perspective post-keynésienne," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(2), pages 166-191, juin.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Cunningham, Wendy, 2006. "Do minimum wages in Latin America and the Caribbean matter ? Evidence from 19 countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3870, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.