Is Bigger Better? Customer Base Expansion through Word-of-Mouth Reputation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 113 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shi Qi, 2008. "Advertising, Entry Deterrence, and Industry Innovation," Working Papers 2008-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 03 2008.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011.
"Collective reputation, social norms, and participation:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alexander E. Saak, 2012. "Collective Reputation, Social Norms, and Participation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(3), pages 763-785.
- Fishman, Arthur & Krausz, Miriam, 2010. "Adverse selection, endogenous borrowing constraints and firm growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 219-221, August.
- Piero Gottardi & Ronel Elul, 2007.
"Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must we Also Forget?,"
2007_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must We Also Forget?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/41, European University Institute.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to Forgive or must we also Forget?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 07-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2011. "Bankruptcy: is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fishman, Arthur & Finkelshtain, Israel & Simhon, Avi & Yacouel, Nira, 2008. "The Economics of Collective Brands," Discussion Papers 46056, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Menapace, Luisa & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009.
"Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation,"
Staff General Research Papers
13126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Luisa Menapace & GianCarlo Moschini, 2012. "Quality certification by geographical indications, trademarks and firm reputation," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 539-566, September.
- Menapace, Luisa & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010. "Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Du, Chuang, 2012. "Solving payoff sets of perfect public equilibria: an example," MPRA Paper 38622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kovac, Eugen & Eugen, Kovac & Robert, Schmidt, 2013. "Market Share Dynamics in a Duopoly Model with Word-of-Mouth Communication," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Blundell,Richard & Newey,Whitney K. & Persson,Torsten (ed.), 2006. "Advances in Economics and Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521692083, December.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005.
"Networks of Relations and Social Capital,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Networks of relations and Word-of-Mouth Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 202-217, May.
- Shi Qi, 2008. "Advertising, Entry Deterrence, and Industry Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002137, David K. Levine.
- Fishman, Arthur, 2009. "Financial intermediaries as facilitators of information exchange between lenders and reputation formation by borrowers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-305, March.
- Zakaria Babutsidze & Robin Cowan, 2011. "Word-of-mouth interaction and the organization of behaviour," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bernardita Vial & Felipe Zurita, 2013. "Reputation-Driven Industry Dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 436, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2006. "Consumer search and firm growth," Working Papers 645, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.