Is Bigger Better? Customer Base Expansion through Word-of-Mouth Reputation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 113 (2005)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernardita Vial & Felipe Zurita, 2013. "Reputation-Driven Industry Dynamics," Documentos de Trabajo 436, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Lippert, Steffen, 2004.
"Networks of Relations,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
570, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 May 2005.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011. "Networks of relations and Word-of-Mouth Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 202-217, May.
- Giancarlo Spagnolo & Steffen Lippert, 2004. "Networks of Relations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 496, Econometric Society.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2004. "Networks of Relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 28, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Networks of Relations and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 5078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zakaria Babutsidze & Robin Cowan, 2011. "Word-of-mouth interaction and the organization of behaviour," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2014.
"Market share dynamics in a duopoly model with word-of-mouth communication,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 178-206.
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2013. "Market Share Dynamics in a Duopoly Model with Word-of-Mouth Communication," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shi Qi, 2008. "Advertising, Entry Deterrence, and Industry Innovation," Working Papers 2008-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 03 2008.
- Fishman, Arthur & Finkelshtain, Israel & Simhon, Avi & Yacouel, Nira, 2008. "The Economics of Collective Brands," Discussion Papers 46056, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2007.
"Bankruptcy: Is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?,"
07-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must We Also Forget?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/41, European University Institute.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to Forgive or must we also Forget?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2011. "Bankruptcy: is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Piero Gottardi & Ronel Elul, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must we Also Forget?," Working Papers 2007_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Menapace, Luisa & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010.
"Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
61778, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luisa Menapace & GianCarlo Moschini, 2012. "Quality certification by geographical indications, trademarks and firm reputation," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 539-566, September.
- Menapace, Luisa & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2009. "Quality Certification by Geographical Indications, Trademarks and Firm Reputation," Staff General Research Papers 13126, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Du, Chuang, 2012. "Solving payoff sets of perfect public equilibria: an example," MPRA Paper 38622, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fishman, Arthur & Krausz, Miriam, 2010. "Adverse selection, endogenous borrowing constraints and firm growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 219-221, August.
- Blundell,Richard & Newey,Whitney K. & Persson,Torsten (ed.), 2006. "Advances in Economics and Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521692083, October.
- Shi Qi, 2008. "Advertising, Entry Deterrence, and Industry Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002137, David K. Levine.
- Fishman, Arthur, 2009. "Financial intermediaries as facilitators of information exchange between lenders and reputation formation by borrowers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-305, March.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2006. "Consumer search and firm growth," Working Papers 645, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alexander E. Saak, 2012.
"Collective Reputation, Social Norms, and Participation,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(3), pages 763-785.
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "Collective reputation, social norms, and participation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.