Rotten Kids, Purity, and Perfection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 107 (1999)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
Other versions of this item:
- Richard C. Cornes & Emilson C.D. Silva, 1997. "Rotten Kids, Purity and Perfection," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 97/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CORNES, Richard & ITAYA, Jun-ichi & TANAKA, Aiko, 2007.
"Private Provision of Public Goods between Families,"
Discussion paper series. A
194, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Richard Cornes & Jun-ichi Itaya & Aiko Tanaka, 2012. "Private provision of public goods between families," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 1451-1480, October.
- Richard Cornes & Jun-ichi Itaya & Aiko Tanaka, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods between Families," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-542, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Rafael Barrera Gutiérrez, 2011. "El vacío institucional en el modelo de elección racional aplicado a la fecundidad," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(25), pages 223-248, July-Dece.
- Arthur Caplan & Emilson Silva, 2002.
"An Equitable, Efficient and Implementable Scheme to Control Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions,"
2002-22, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Caplan & Emilson Silva, 2007. "An equitable, efficient and implementable scheme to control global carbon dioxide emissions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, June.
- Nobuo Akai & Emilson Silva, 2009. "Interregional redistribution as a cure to the soft budget syndrome in federations," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Valerie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2005.
"Household Nash Equilibrium with Voluntarily Contributed Public Goods,"
Economics Series Working Papers
226, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2005. "Household Nash equilibrium with voluntarily contributed public goods," IFS Working Papers W05/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2008.
"Non cooperative household demand,"
IFS Working Papers
W08/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Deffains, Bruno & Mercier Ythier, Jean, 2010. "Optimal production of transplant care services," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 638-653, October.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R., 2007. "Samaritan versus rotten kid: Another look," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 91-110, September.
- Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2000. "Optimal Control of Acid Rain in a Federation with Decentralized Leadership and Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 164-180, September.
- Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Madiès, Thierry & Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle, 2010. "Gross versus net equalization scheme in a federation with decentralized leadership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 205-214, September.
- Caplan, Arthur J. & Cornes, Richard C. & Silva, Emilson C. D., 2000. "Pure public goods and income redistribution in a federation with decentralized leadership and imperfect labor mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 265-284, August.
- Bruno Deffains & Jean Mercier Ythier, 2009. "Optimal production of transplant care services," Working Papers of BETA 2009-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C.D., 2007. "Acid rain in China and Japan: A game-theoretic analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 100-120, January.
- Marco Cosconati, 2011. "Parenting Style and the Development of Human Capital in Children," 2011 Meeting Papers 854, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.