AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 107 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Rocco, 2002. "Economics of Science," Working Papers 55, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- Liran Einav & Leeat Yariv, 2004. "What's in a Surname? The Effect of Surname Initials on Academic Success," UCLA Economics Working Papers 835, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joshua S. Gans & Fiona Murray, 2013.
"Credit History: The Changing Nature of Scientific Credit,"
in: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua S. Gans & Fiona Murray, 2013. "Credit History: The Changing Nature of Scientific Credit," NBER Working Papers 19538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric S Chou, 2003. "The Human Side of Firms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000484, David K. Levine.
- Mirjam van Praag & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007.
"The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (and not Z),"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1948, CESifo Group Munich.
- van Praag, Mirjam & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2007. "The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (and not Z)," IZA Discussion Papers 2673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007. "The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (and not Z)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Bernard M.S. van Praag, 2007. "The Benefits of Being Economics Professor A (and not Z)," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ishida, Junichiro, 2009. "Incentives in academics: Collaboration under weak complementarities," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 215-223, April.
- Liran Einav & Leeat Yariv, 2006. "What's in a Surname? The Effects of Surname Initials on Academic Success," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 175-187, Winter.
- Schymura, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "Investigating JEEM empirically: A story of co-authorship and collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Hilmer, Michael J., 2004. "On The Return To Journal Quality, Coauthorship And Author Order Within Top Ranked Agricultural Economics Programs," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20179, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alexander K. Koch & Albrecht Morgenstern, 2005.
"From Team Spirit to Jealousy: The Pitfalls of Too Much Transparency,"
Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics
05/08, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jul 2005.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Morgenstern, Albrecht, 2005. "From Team Spirit to Jealousy: The Pitfalls of Too Much Transparency," IZA Discussion Papers 1661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Efthyvoulou, Georgios, 2008. "Alphabet Economics: The link between names and reputation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1266-1285, June.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2006045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Chou, 2004. "The Boundaries of the Firms as Information Barriers," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 313, Econometric Society.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007048 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2003045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laband, David N., 2002. "Contribution, attribution and the allocation of intellectual property rights: economics versus agricultural economics," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 125-131, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.