Defining and Improving the Accuracy of Macroeconomic Forecasts: Contributions from a VAR Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 59 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerit Vogt, 2009. "Konjunkturprognose in Deutschland. Ein Beitrag zur Prognose der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung auf Bundes- und Länderebene," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 36, December.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Mukherjee, Tarun K., 1995. "Inter-industry differences and the impact of operating and financial leverages on equity risk," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 141-155.
- Fildes, Robert & Stekler, Herman, 2002.
"The state of macroeconomic forecasting,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 435-468, December.
- Peter Ireland & Christopher Otrok, 1992. "Forecasting the effects of reduced defense spending," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-11.
- A. F. Darrat & D. A. Yousef, 2004. "Fertility, human capital, and macroeconomic performance: long-term interactions and short-run dynamics," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 537-554.
- Poshakwale, Sunil S. & Aquino, Katty Pérez, 2008. "The dynamics of volatility transmission and information flow between ADRs and their underlying stocks," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-201.
- repec:lan:wpaper:413 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1991. "Has Macro-Forecasting Failed?," NBER Working Papers 3867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:lan:wpaper:470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1987. "The Record and Improvability of Economic Forecasting," NBER Working Papers 2099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roy H. Webb, 1999. "Two approaches to macroeconomic forecasting," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 23-40.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.