Dealing-Temporary Price Cuts-by Seller as a Buyer Discrimination Mechanism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 58 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju, Jagmohan S., 1995. "Theoretical models of sales promotions: Contributions, limitations, and a future research agenda," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-17, August.
- Ribeiro, Ricardo, 2010. "Consumer demand for variety: intertemporal effects of consumption, product switching and pricing policies," MPRA Paper 25812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klapper, Daniel & Cooper, Lee G. & Hildebrandt, Lutz, 1999. "The congruence of theoretical and empirical patterns of inter-store price competition," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Jin-Li Hu & Yu-Hsiu Chiou & Hong Hwang, 2004. "Coupons and price discrimination in vertically-correlated markets," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 29-40.
- Francesco Nava & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2013.
"Sales and collusion in a market with storage,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
54249, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Igal Hendel & Paolo Dudine & Alessandro Lizzeri, 2006. "Storable Good Monopoly: The Role of Commitment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1706-1719, December.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2011.
"Intertemporal Price Discrimination in Storable Goods Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
16988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo, 2013. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination in Storable Goods Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2722-51, December.
- Demetrios Vakratsas & Frank M. Bass, 2002. "A segment-level hazard approach to studying household purchase timing decisions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 49-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.