The Impact of Scale and Media Mix on Advertising Agency Costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 56 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
Other versions of this item:
- Schmalensee, Richard. & Silk, Alvin J. & Bojanek, Robert., 1981. "The impact of scale and media mix on advertising agency costs," Working papers 1269-81., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-93, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Arzaghi, 2005. "Quality Sorting and Networking: Evidence from the Advertising Agency Industry," Working Papers 05-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst R. Berndt & James C. Davis & Alvin J. Silk, 2008.
"Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services,"
NBER Working Papers
14345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst Berndt & James Davis & Alvin Silk, 2009. "Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services," Working Papers 09-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alvin J. Silk & Ernst R. Berndt, 2003. "Scale and Scope Economies in the Global Advertising and Marketing Services Business," NBER Working Papers 9965, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharon Horsky & Steven C. Michael & Alvin J. Silk, 2008. "The Internalization of Advertising Services: An Inter-IndustryAnalysis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-007, Harvard Business School.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.