Insider Trading and the Dissemination of Firms' Forecast Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 55 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lo, Keng-Hsin & Wang, Kehluh & Liao, Tsai-Ling, 2006. "Insider transfer trading of banking companies around exchange listing," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 215-234, April.
- Siegel, Phyllis A. & Brockner, Joel, 2005. "Individual and organizational consequences of CEO claimed handicapping: What's good for the CEO may not be so good for the firm," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Ching, Ken M.L. & Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "The information content of insider trading around seasoned equity offerings," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Corrado, Charles J. & Truong, Cameron, 2008. "Conducting event studies with Asia-Pacific security market data," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 493-521, November.
- Van Uytbergen, Steve, 2002. "Empirical research on the efficient stock markets hypothesis: the state of affairs," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/383461, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Tung, Y. Alex & Marsden, James R., 1998. "Test of market efficiencies using experimental electronic markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 145-151, February.
- Huddart, Steven & Ke, Bin & Shi, Charles, 2007.
"Jeopardy, non-public information, and insider trading around SEC 10-K and 10-Q filings,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 3-36, March.
- Steven Huddart & Bin Ke & Charles Shi, 2005. "Jeopardy, non-public information, and insider trading around SEC 10-K and 10-Q filings," Law and Economics 0502001, EconWPA, revised 03 Jul 2005.
- Agrawal, Anup & Jaffe, Jeffrey F., 1995. "Does Section 16b deter insider trading by target managers?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 295-319.
- Marsden, James R. & Alex Tung, Y., 1997. "Asymmetric information A laboratory experimental analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 256-266, June.
- Tavakoli, Manouchehr & McMillan, David & McKnight, Phillip J., 2012. "Insider trading and stock prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 254-266.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.