Inflation, Output, and Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 55 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan Il Park, 1998. "Transactions Demand for Money and the Inverse Relation Between Inflation and Output: the Case of Korean Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 39-51.
- Bjorn Wahlroos & Tom Berglund, 1984. "Stock Returns," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 598, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sanvicente, A. Z. & Adrangi, B. & Chatrath, A., 2000. "Inflation, output and stock prices: evidence from Brazil," Finance Lab Working Papers, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa flwp_34, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Felipe Larraín & Aníbal Larraín, 1988. "El Caso del Dinero Desaparecido Chile 1984-1986," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 25(75), pages 247-282.
- K.R. Shanmugam & Biswa Swarup Misra, 2008.
"Stock Returns-Inflation Relation in India,"
Finance Working Papers
22514, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & R.W. Hafer, 1989. "Interest rates and economic announcements," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 34-46.
- SHANMUGAM, K.R. & MISRA, Biswa Swarup, 2009. "Stock Returns-Inflation Relation In India, 1980-2004," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Richard H. Jefferis, Jr., 1990. "Expectations and the core rate of inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 13-21.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2006. "Stock returns and inflation in Greece: A Markov switching approach," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 76-94.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1987. "Uncertainty and Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 2296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mondher bellalah & Umie Habiba, 2013. "Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Stock Exchange Prices: Evidence from USA Japan and China," THEMA Working Papers 2013-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Chatrath, Arjun & Ramchander, Sanjay & Song, Frank, 1996. "Stock prices, inflation and output: Evidence from India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 237-245.
- D. Sornette & W. -X. Zhou, 2004. "Non-parametric Determination of Real-Time Lag Structure between Two Time Series: the "Optimal Thermal Causal Path" Method," Papers cond-mat/0408166, arXiv.org.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1984. "The behavior of the M1 demand function in the early 1980s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 20-29.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2006. "Non-parametric determination of real-time lag structure between two time series: The "optimal thermal causal path" method with applications to economic data," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 195-224, March.
- Dikaios Tserkezos & Eleni Thanou, . "Conventional Nonlinear Relationships between GDP , Inflation and Stock Market Returns. An investigation for the Greek Economy," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0731, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.