On Functions, Quality, and Timeliness of Economic Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 55 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Croushore, 2008.
"Frontiers of real-time data analysis,"
08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Tara M. Sinclair & H.O. Stekler, 2011.
"Examining the Quality of Early GDP Component Estimates,"
2011-001, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting, revised Dec 2011.
- Sinclair, Tara M. & Stekler, H.O., 2013. "Examining the quality of early GDP component estimates," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 736-750.
- Robert H. McGuckin & Ataman Ozyildirim & Victor Zarnowitz, 2001.
"The Composite Index of Leading Economic Indicators: How to Make It More Timely,"
NBER Working Papers
8430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert H. McGuckin & Ataman Ozyildirim & Victor Zarnowitz, 2000. "The Composite Index of Leading Economic Indicators: How to Make it More Timely," Economics Program Working Papers 00-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Louis A. Lambros, 1983. "Consensus and Uncertainty in Economic Prediction," NBER Working Papers 1171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verónica Cañal-Fernández, 2012. "Accuracy and reliability of Spanish regional accounts (CRE-95)," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1299-1320, December.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1983. "Rational Expectations and Macroeconomic Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 1070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tara M. Sinclair & H.O. Stekler, 2011. "Differences in Early GDP Component Estimates Between Recession and Expansion," Working Papers 2011-05, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Geoffrey H. Moore, 1986. "Forecasting Recessions Under the Gramm-Rudman-Hollings Law," NBER Working Papers 2066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1987.
"Obstacles to International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination,"
Economics Working Papers
8737, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1988. "Obstacles to International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 2505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 1987. "Obstacles to International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2vv7z9cr, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1982. "Expectations and Forecasts from Business Outlook Surveys," NBER Working Papers 0845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.