Computerized Double-Auction Markets: Some Initial Experimental Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 53 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Ross M., 2008.
"Don't let your robots grow up to be traders: Artificial intelligence, human intelligence, and asset-market bubbles,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 153-166, October.
- Ross M. Miller, 2003. "Don't Let Your Robots Grow Up To Be Traders: Artificial Intelligence, Human Intelligence, and Asset-Market Bubbles," Experimental 0306001, EconWPA.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Bryan K. Church & Narayanan Jayaraman, 1999.
"An experimental study of circuit breakers: the effects of mandated market closures and temporary halts on market behavior,"
99-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Church, Bryan & Jayaraman, Narayanan, 2001. "An experimental study of circuit breakers: The effects of mandated market closures and temporary halts on market behavior," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 185-208, April.
- Satoshi Kanazawa, 2004. "The Savanna Principle," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 41-54.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1999. "Quantitative Economic Modeling vs Methodological Individualism ?," MPRA Paper 4004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caginalp, Gunduz & Porter, David & Smith, Vernon, 2000. "Momentum and overreaction in experimental asset markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 187-204, January.
- Oehler, Andreas & Unser, Matthias, 1998. "Market Transparency and Call Markets," Discussion Papers 6, University of Bamberg, Chair of Finance.
- Tuttle, Brad & Coller, Maribeth & Burton, F. Greg, 1997. "An examination of market efficiency: Information order effects in a laboratory market," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-103, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.