A Theory of Monopoly of Complementary Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 52 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hui-Ling Chung & Yan-Shu Lin & Jin-Li Hu, 2013. "Bundling strategy and product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 207-229, April.
- Harlam, Bari A. & Krishna, Aradhna & Lehmann, Donald R. & Mela, Carl, 1995. "Impact of bundle type, price framing and familiarity on purchase intention for the bundle," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 57-66, May.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 2004.
"The Economics of Repeated Extortion,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 203-223, Summer.
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "Complementarity and Partial Nonexcludability: An Analysis of the Software/Computer Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 403, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "The Emergence of Copying Technologies: What Have We Learned," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 408, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.