Realized Returns on Common Stock Investments: The Experience of Individual Investors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 51 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, John Y & Ramadorai, Tarun & Ranish, Benjamin, 2014.
"Getting Better or Feeling Better? How Equity Investors Respond to Investment Experience,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9907, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Y. Campbell & Tarun Ramadorai & Benjamin Ranish, 2014. "Getting Better or Feeling Better? How Equity Investors Respond to Investment Experience," NBER Working Papers 20000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orhan Erdem & Evren Arik & Serkan Yüksel, 2013.
"Trading Puzzle, Puzzling Trade,"
05, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Clark-Murphy, Marilyn & Soutar, Geoffrey N., 2004. "What individual investors value: Some Australian evidence," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 539-555, August.
- Feng, Lei & Seasholes, Mark S., 2008. "Individual investors and gender similarities in an emerging stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 44-60, January.
- Shapira, Zur & Venezia, Itzhak, 2001. "Patterns of behavior of professionally managed and independent investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1573-1587, August.
- Statman, Meir, 1987. "How Many Stocks Make a Diversified Portfolio?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 353-363, September.
- Jaehyung Choi & Sungsoo Choi & Wonseok Kang, 2012. "Momentum universe shrinkage effect in price momentum," Papers 1211.6517, arXiv.org.
- Terrance Odean, 1999. "Do Investors Trade Too Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1279-1298, December.
- Muhammad Wajid, Raza, 2013. "Portfolio Management and Disposition Effect Empirical Evidence From Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Teng Yuan & Lee, Chun I & Lin, Chao Hsien, 2013. "An examination of the relationship between the disposition effect and gender, age, the traded security, and bull–bear market conditions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 195-213.
- Kenneth L. Stanley & Wilbur G. Lewehlen & Gary G. Schlarbau, 1981. "Further Evidence on the Value of Professional Investment Research," NBER Working Papers 0536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Min-Hua Kuo & Shaw K. Chen, 2012. "Prospect theory and disposition patterns: evidence from Taiwan investors," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 43-51, March.
- Uri Ben-Zion & Sharon Shafran & TAL SHAVIT, 2007. "Investors’ Decision To Trade Stocks – An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0708, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.