The Returns and Risk of Alternative Call Option Portfolio Investment Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 51 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer Koski & Jeffrey Pontiff, 1996.
"How Are Derivatives Used? Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
96-27, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jennifer Lynch Koski & Jeffrey Pontiff, 1999. "How Are Derivatives Used? Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 791-816, 04.
- Adi Ben-Meir & Jeremy Schiff, 2012. "The Variance of Standard Option Returns," Papers 1204.3452, arXiv.org.
- Guo, Weiyu, 2004. "Some evidence in the trading and pricing of equity LEAPS," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 407-426.
- Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2005. "A Non-Parametric Option Pricing Model: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 115-134, January.
- Charles Cao & Eric Ghysels & Frank Hatheway, 2001. "Derivatives Do Affect Mutual Funds Returns : How and When?," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-62, CIRANO.
- J. Board & C. Sutcliffe & E. Patrinos, 2000. "The performance of covered calls," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Madan, Dilip & Panayotov, George, 2010. "Returns of claims on the upside and the viability of U-shaped pricing kernels," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 130-154, July.
- Rafiqul Bhuyan, 2002. "Information, Alternative Markets, and Security Price Processes: A Survey of Literature," Finance 0211002, EconWPA.
- Lucas, Andr‚ & Dert, Cees L., 1998. "On the inefficiency of portfolio insurance and caveats to the mean/downside-risk framework," Serie Research Memoranda 0057, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic Derivative Strategies," Working papers 4334-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Saretto, Alessio, 2004. "Option Strategies: Good Deals and Margin Calls," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt0499w44p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Kerkhof, F.L.J. & Melenberg, B. & Schumacher, J.M., 2002. "Model Risk and Regulatory Capital," Discussion Paper 2002-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Liu, Jun & Pan, Jun, 2003. "Dynamic derivative strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 401-430, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.