Risk, Human Capital, and the Investor's Portfolio
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 51 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. Wildasin, 2000. "Labor-Market Integration, Investment in Risky Human Capital, and Fiscal Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 73-95, March.
- Stacey H. Chen, 2003. "Estimating the Variance of Wages in the Presence of Selection and Unobservable Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers 03-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Durán & Alexandra Rillaers, 2002. "Physical And Human Capital Investment: Relative Substitutes In The Endogenous Growth Process," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Natasa Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009.
"Stay in School or Start Working? - The Human Capital Investment Decision under Uncertainty and Irreversibility,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bilkic, N. & Gries, T. & Pilichowski, M., 2012. "Stay in school or start working? — The human capital investment decision under uncertainty and irreversibility," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 706-717.
- Iwahashi, Roki, 2007. "A theoretical assessment of regional development effects on the demand for general education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 387-394, June.
- repec:pri:indrel:497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duran, Jorge & Rillaers, Alexandra, 2001. "Idiosyncratic risk, investment in human capital, and growth," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0104, CEPREMAP.
- repec:fth:prinin:117 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.