Empirical Estimates of the Amount and Distribution of Gains to Companies in Mergers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 46 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyas Prevoo & Bas Weel, 2010.
"The Effects of a Change in Market Abuse Regulation on Abnormal Returns and Volumes: Evidence from the Amsterdam Stock Market,"
Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 237-293, September.
- Bas ter Weel & T. Prevoo, 2010. "The effects of a change in market abuse regulation on abnormal returns and volumes: Evidence from the Amsterdam stock market," CPB Discussion Paper 154, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michael R. King, 2009.
"Prebid Run-Ups Ahead of Canadian Takeovers: How Big Is the Problem?,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 699-726, December.
- Michael R. King & Maksym Padalko, 2005. "Pre-Bid Run-Ups Ahead of Canadian Takeovers: How Big Is the Problem?," Working Papers 05-3, Bank of Canada.
- Henry Tosi, 2008. "Quo Vadis? Suggestions for future corporate governance research," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 153-169, May.
- Dennis Mueller, 1996. "Antimerger policy in the United States: History and lessons," Empirica, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 229-253, October.
- Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "A century of corporate takeovers: What have we learned and where do we stand?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2148-2177, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.