Empirical Estimates of the Amount and Distribution of Gains to Companies in Mergers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 46 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry Tosi, 2008. "Quo Vadis? Suggestions for future corporate governance research," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 153-169, May.
- Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc, 2008. "A century of corporate takeovers: What have we learned and where do we stand?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 2148-2177, October.
- Dennis Mueller, 1996. "Antimerger policy in the United States: History and lessons," Empirica, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 229-253, October.
- Michael R. King & Maksym Padalko, 2005.
"Pre-Bid Run-Ups Ahead of Canadian Takeovers: How Big Is the Problem?,"
05-3, Bank of Canada.
- Michael R. King, 2009. "Prebid Run-Ups Ahead of Canadian Takeovers: How Big Is the Problem?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 699-726, December.
- Bas ter Weel & T. Prevoo, 2010.
"The effects of a change in market abuse regulation on abnormal returns and volumes: Evidence from the Amsterdam stock market,"
CPB Discussion Paper
154, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tyas Prevoo & Bas Weel, 2010. "The Effects of a Change in Market Abuse Regulation on Abnormal Returns and Volumes: Evidence from the Amsterdam Stock Market," De Economist, Springer, vol. 158(3), pages 237-293, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.