Food Prices in Relation to Income Levels in New York City
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 44 (1971)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1999.
"Sales Taxes and Prices: An Empirical Analysis,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 2), pages 157-78, June Cita.
- Frankel, David M. & Gould, Eric, 2001.
"The Retail Price of Inequality,"
Staff General Research Papers
11922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frankel, D.M., 1996. "The (Retail) Price of Inequality," Papers 23-96, Tel Aviv.
- David M. Frankel, 2000. "The Retail Price of Inequality," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0577, Econometric Society.
- Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng, 2011. "Variation in retail costs for fresh vegetables and salty snacks across communities in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 128-135, April.
- repec:fth:prinin:446 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanguay, Georges & Hunt, Gary & Marceau, Nicolas, 2002. "Using a Canadian-American Natural Experiment to Study Relative Efficiencies of Social Welfare Payment Systems," Cahiers de recherche 0205, CIRPEE.
- repec:pri:indrel:825 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georges Tanguay & Gary Hunt & Nicolas Marceau, 2005. "Food Prices and the Timing of Welfare Payments: A Canadian Study," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(2), pages 145-160, June.
- Somekh, Babak, 2012. "The Effect Of Income Inequality On Price Dispersion," Working Papers WP2012/2, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.