A Descriptive Model of the Intra-Firm Innovation Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 40 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brink, Siegrun & Kriwoluzky, Silke & Bijedic, Teita & Ettl, Kerstin & Welter, Friederike, 2014. "Gender, Innovation und Unternehmensentwicklung," IfM-Materialien 228, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Paula Andrea López López, 2013. "Una aproximación al campo de estudio del pensamiento estratégico desde las publicaciones académicas: de lo predecible a lo emergente," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Ganter, Alois & Hecker, Achim, 2013. "Deciphering antecedents of organizational innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 575-584.
- Jermias, Johnny, 2001. "Cognitive dissonance and resistance to change: the influence of commitment confirmation and feedback on judgment usefulness of accounting systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 141-160, March.
- Mariana Dimitrova, 2012. "Contemporary Practices for Developing Innovation Activity of the Human Resources," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 116-128.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013.
"Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion,"
45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matopoulos, Aristides & Vlachopoulou, Maro, 2008. "Identifying Innovation Strategies: Insights from the Greek Food Industry," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49881, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cécile Ayerbe & Cécile Fonrouge, 2005. "Les transitions entre innovations:études de cas et proposition d’une grille d’interprétation," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(2), pages 39-64, June.
- Paula Andrea López López & Camilo Calderón, 2012. "Caracterización de la Formación de la Estrategia en Organizaciones del Mercado Forex," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Cecile Fonrouge & Cécile Ayerbe, 2005. "Les transitions entre innovations : études de cas et proposition d'une grille d'interprétation," Post-Print halshs-00696111, HAL.
- Raphael Klein & Uzi Haan & Albert Goldberg, 2010. "Corporate Exploration Competence and the Entrepreneurial Enterprise," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 86-116, June.
- Hand, John R.M., 2008. "Give everyone a prize? Employee stock options in private venture-backed firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 385-404, July.
- Andrea Tomo & Lorenzo Mercurio, 2012. "L'innovazione tra gli studi di Economia Aziendale e i Critical Management Studies," Discussion Papers 16_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Conceptualizing the innovation process – trends and outlook,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 10/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Meissner, Dirk, 2013. "Conceptualizing the Innovation Process – Trends and Outlook," MPRA Paper 46504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Aa, W. & Elfring, T., 2001. "Realizing Innovations in Service Firms: new organizational forms and supporting processes," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-79-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca & Boronat-Moll, Carles, 2012. "Process innovation objectives and management complementarities: patterns, drivers, co-adoption and performance effects," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Peeters, T.J.G., 2013. "External knowledge search and use in new product development," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5906731, Tilburg University.
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Innovation and the International Firm Structure: Theory and Evidence from German Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 11464, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Pérez-Luño, Ana & Wiklund, Johan & Cabrera, Ramón Valle, 2011. "The dual nature of innovative activity: How entrepreneurial orientation influences innovation generation and adoption," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 555-571, September.
- Augsdorfer, Peter, 2005. "Bootlegging and path dependency," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-11, February.
- John Dickson & Augustus Abbey & James Fordemwalt, 1982. "Technological innovation in the semiconductor industry," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 11-25, September.
- Lee, Kyungpyo & Lee, Sungjoo, 2013. "Patterns of technological innovation and evolution in the energy sector: A patent-based approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 415-432.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.