An Empirical Evaluation of Alternative Portfolio-Selection Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 40 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Figge, 2004. "Stakeholder und Unternehmensrisiko," Risk and Insurance 0408001, EconWPA.
- M. Fernández Fernández, 1986. "Indices economicos. Modelo dinamico de inversion," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 73-85, December.
- Abhay Kumar Singh & Rajendra Sahu & Shalini Bharadwaj, 2010. "Portfolio evaluation using OWA-heuristic algorithm and data envelopment analysis," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 75-88, January.
- Lan Liu & Hao Lin, 2010. "Covariance estimation: do new methods outperform old ones?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 187-195, April.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 1997. "Modern portfolio theory, 1950 to date," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1743-1759, December.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2003.
"Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1651-1684, 08.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2002. "Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps," NBER Working Papers 8922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:13:y:2008:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newton da Costa, Jr. & Marcus Lima & Edgar Lanzer & Ana Lopes, 2008. "DEA investment strategy in the Brazilian stock market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 13(2), pages 1-10.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Phillips, Herbert E., 1996. "Normative implications of equilibrium models: Homogeneous expectations and other artificialities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 67-83, October.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H., 1995. "Stein and CAPM estimators of the means in asset allocation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-66.
- Rajan, Murli & Friedman, Joseph, 1997. "An examination of the impact of country risk on the international portfolio selection decision," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-70.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.