An Empirical Evaluation of Alternative Portfolio-Selection Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 40 (1967)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajan, Murli & Friedman, Joseph, 1997. "An examination of the impact of country risk on the international portfolio selection decision," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-70.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2003.
"Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(4), pages 1651-1684, 08.
- Ravi Jagannathan & Tongshu Ma, 2002. "Risk Reduction in Large Portfolios: Why Imposing the Wrong Constraints Helps," NBER Working Papers 8922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J., 1997. "Modern portfolio theory, 1950 to date," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1743-1759, December.
- Lan Liu & Hao Lin, 2010. "Covariance estimation: do new methods outperform old ones?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 187-195, April.
- Eva Rytter Sunesen, 2008. "A Mean-Variance Explanation of FDI Flows to Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 08-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Newton da Costa, Jr. & Marcus Lima & Edgar Lanzer & Ana Lopes, 2008. "DEA investment strategy in the Brazilian stock market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 13(2), pages 1-10.
- M. Fernández Fernández, 1986. "Indices economicos. Modelo dinamico de inversion," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 73-85, December.
- Grauer, Robert R. & Hakansson, Nils H., 1995. "Stein and CAPM estimators of the means in asset allocation," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 35-66.
- Frank Figge, 2004. "Stakeholder und Unternehmensrisiko," Risk and Insurance 0408001, EconWPA.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Phillips, Herbert E., 1996. "Normative implications of equilibrium models: Homogeneous expectations and other artificialities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 67-83, October.
- Robert G. Kuklik & Vladislav VACEK, 2013. "Volatility Asset Pricing Model as an Alternative Approach?," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:13:y:2008:i:2:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.