Three Problems in Rationing Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 28 (1955)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Roy & Pablo Jensen & Alain Bonnafous, 2006. "Le cofinancement usager-contribuable et le partenariat public-privé changent les termes de l'évaluation des programmes d'investissement public," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 175(4), pages 15-30.
- Kierulff, Herbert, 2008. "MIRR: A better measure," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 321-329.
- Renborg, Ulf, 1970. "Growth of the Agricultural Firm: Problems and Theories," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(02), June.
- Petr Marek, 2007. "Notes about Study on History of Theoretical Approaches to Investment Decision," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(4), pages 23-29.
- Petr Marek & Jarmila Radová, 2006. "Net present Value Function under Conventional and Non-Conventional Cash Flow," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 23-33.
- Zschocke, Mark S. & Mantin, Benny & Jewkes, Elizabeth M., 2013. "Mature or emerging markets: Competitive duopoly investment decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 612-622.
- Fernández Carazo, Ana & Gómez Núñez, Trinidad & Guerrero Casas, Flor M. & Caballero Fernández, Rafael, 2008. "Evaluación y clasificación de las técnicas utilizadas por las organizaciones, en las últimas décadas, para seleccionar proyectos = Evaluation and classification of the techniques used by organiza," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(1), pages 67-115, June.
- Edgar Achong V., 1988. "An approach to find the return rate on non-simple investment projects," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 13(2), pages 7-33, January-D.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.