A Note on Some Experimental Findings About the Meanings of Price
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 27 (1954)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Hudson & John Hudson, 2008. "Guaranteeing quality in the EU: who gains most?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 283-298, June.
- Erich Kirchler & Florian Fischer & Erik Hölzl, 2010. "Price and its Relation to Objective and Subjective Product Quality: Evidence from the Austrian Market," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 275-286, September.
- Inderst, Roman & Pfeil, Sebastian, 2014. "An "Image Theory" of RPM," MPRA Paper 54139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fortin, David R. & Greenlee, Timothy B., 1998. "Using a Product/Service Evaluation Frame: An Experiment on the Economic Equivalence of Product versus Service Alternatives for Message Retrieval Systems," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 205-214, March.
- Wendy Hui, 2010. "Brand, Knowledge and False Sense of Security," ICBBR Working Papers, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research 12, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Erevelles, Sunil & Roy, Abhik & Yip, Leslie S. C., 2001. "The universality of the signal theory for products and services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 175-187, May.
- Compeau, Larry D. & Grewal, Dhruv & Monroe, Kent B., 1998. "Role of Prior Affect and Sensory Cues on Consumers' Affective and Cognitive Responses and Overall Perceptions of Quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 295-308, July.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges, 2012. "Dual role of price and myopia in a marketing channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 284-295.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.