Should We Abolish Chapter 11? The Evidence from Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Timothy C G & Martel, Jocelyn, 1999.
"Should We Abolish Chapter 11? Evidence from Canada,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 233-57, January.
- Timothy C. G. Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 1996. "Should We Abolish Chapter 11 : Evidence from Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-22, CIRANO.
- Timothy Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 2012. "The Impact of Debtor-Friendly Reforms on the Performance of a Reorganization Procedure," Working Papers hal-00707359, HAL.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Timothy Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 2009.
"What Discount Rate Should Bankruptcy Judges Use? Estimate from Canadian Reorganization Data,"
- Barthlmy, Fabrice & Fisher, Timothy C.G. & Martel, Jocelyn, 2009. "What discount rate should bankruptcy judges use? Estimates from Canadian reorganization data," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 67-72, March.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Timothy C.G. Fisher & Jocelyn Martel, 2006. "What Discount Rate Should Bankruptcy Judges Use? Estimates from Canadian Reorganization Data," THEMA Working Papers 2006-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bart Leyman, 2012. "The uneasy case for rehabilitating small firms under the 1997-reorganization law in Belgium: evidence from reorganization plans," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 533-560, December.
- Ralph P. Heinrich, 1999. "Complementarities in Corporate Governance. A Survey of the Literature with Special Emphasis on Japan," Kiel Working Papers 947, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Helwege, Jean & Packer, Frank, 2003. "Determinants of the choice of bankruptcy procedure in Japan," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 96-120, January.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/198099 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:eureri:30001576 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/224155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Sundgren, 1998. "Does a Reorganization Law Improve the Efficiency of the Insolvency Law? The Finnish Experience," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 177-198, September.
- Couwenberg, Oscar & de Jong, Abe, 2006. "It takes two to tango: An empirical tale of distressed firms and assisting banks," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 429-454, December.
- Leyman, Bart & Schoors, Koen J.L. & Coussement, Peter, 2011. "Does court-supervised reorganization work? Evidence from post-confirmation firm failure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 149-168, September.
- F. Barthelemy & T. C.G. Fisher & J. Martel, 2004. "Estimates of Creditors' Discount Rates in Court-Supervised Reorganisation Decisions," THEMA Working Papers 2004-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Clas BergstrÃ¶m & Theodore Eisenberg & Stefan Sundgren, 2004. "On the Design of Efficient Priority Rules for Secured Creditors: Empirical Evidence from A Change in Law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 273-297, December.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2009. "Filtering speed in a Continental European reorganization procedure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 375-387, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.