Inefficient Dissolutions as a Consequence of Public Goods: The Case of No-Fault Divorce
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Ian, 2005. "Fairness and inefficient divorce," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 159-163, August.
- Samuel A. Rea, Jr., 1995.
"Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Economics of Spousal Support,"
reas-95-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Samuel A. Rea, 1995. "Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Economics of Spousal Support," Law and Economics 9505001, EconWPA.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2011.
"The economics of marriage,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp02_11, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Akiko Maruyama & Takashi Shimizu & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009.
"Exit and Voice in a Marriage Market,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
09-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Mar 2009.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2013. "Is Marriage as Good as a Contract?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dnes, Antony W., 1999. "Applications of economic analysis to marital law: concerning a proposal to reform the discretionary approach to the division of marital assets in England and Wales," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 533-552, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.