Inefficient Dissolutions as a Consequence of Public Goods: The Case of No-Fault Divorce
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Legal Studies.
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLS/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Ian, 2005. "Fairness and inefficient divorce," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 159-163, August.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2013. "Is Marriage as Good as a Contract?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2011.
"The Economics of Marriage,"
Working Paper Series
11_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Samuel A. Rea, 1995.
"Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Economics of Spousal Support,"
Law and Economics
- Samuel A. Rea, Jr., 1995. "Breaking Up is Hard to Do: The Economics of Spousal Support," Working Papers reas-95-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dnes, Antony W., 1999. "Applications of economic analysis to marital law: concerning a proposal to reform the discretionary approach to the division of marital assets in England and Wales," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 533-552, December.
- Akiko Maruyama & Takashi Shimizu & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009.
"Exit and Voice in a Marriage Market,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
09-04-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Mar 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.